Sunday, August 31

Son Nom

Son Nom is french which means Her Name in English. Was inspired to write a sonnet with a meter of 10 and a abcabcefefgghh rhyming pattern.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son Nom

Never will I forget you or your name
Admit, I will, I would trade all 'morrows
Leave all behind, for just that yesterday
Oh your smile from the stars, makes not things same
Giving light chance to enter, no sorrows
Showed me how to be merry, lively, gay
Oh this time, I'm sure what I'm looking for
Good heavens sent you, a great masterpiece
Life has been good, not will I ask for more
End I will the search, give my life the peace
Happy I'm, you removed my greatest blue
Clear now, it is, I am gonna keep you
And be my Robin, I will be your Ted
Right now, I want to make you feel wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment