Saturday, August 30

Magic

To every girl who makes their man go crazy for the magic they brought in their life. To that girl who's been making everyday magical...

Inspired by Coldplay's song entitled Magic

----------------------------------------------------------------

Magic

Maybe you're a witch with a cauldron
Cooking love potions every now and then
Maybe you're a mighty sorceress
Swishing your wand, casting those spells

When you're near, I feel pixie dust around
Capturing every available sense in the six
Or maybe you lure me to sleep
As I feel hypnotised by those smiling eyes

My lady, feel free to chant your mantras
As every word you spill, heard or not
Gibberish or clear, magical or not
Makes me fall forever, an end not in sight

All I want is to see that precious smile
To feel the magical aura when you're around
No need for a wand, a spell, nor a potion
No more lamp with a genie to grant my wish
To have an afternoon ritual and be by your side
I don't care if the owls of the dark forest
Sees us, checks upon us always
All I need is that magical first date
Comes next, the road to happily ever after

Every little thing you do is magic
I believe you're the one who can save me
You're the magic I need in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment