Sunday, May 3

Yes, you really are

Yes, it has been a long journey, a gruesome adventure
Of monsters and men - of the past and the present
Until when can we and will endure this?
Regardless, I'm willing to take the risk
Even if it takes forever, as long as I share it with you

Stop said the world, my support whispers to me
Patience, voiced by the inside willing to take the risk
Enter my monster, my fear, my own worst enemy
Cheats on me, haunts me, derails our journey
I pity myself that I cannot defeat my shadow
Although that's the case, there's light, there's hope
Learning everyday to defeat him, for you believed

The world said so many things, so many gibberish
Of those, I don't understand why they say such

Maybe because they envy, maybe because they care
Either way, it kills me, it kills you and me

Cherish I will every battle I'll fight with you
Happy I will be in every moment we share
End may be near, but I wish a lasting story with you
No matter what the outcome is, your prince will be here
Girl, you are that special to me

No comments:

Post a Comment