Tuesday, January 19

To the Girl Who Makes Me Gay

To the girl who makes me gay
Thank you for being the light to my darkness
For letting me feel I can be loved
For letting me learn how to love again
For being one of my reasons to fight hard
For being my one and only
For believing that we can be the best us
For believing that I can change
For trying to understand my ways
For trying to accept my flaws
For taking this journey with me
For taking me to a whole new world

To the girl who makes me gay
I won't promise anything but to treasure every moment
But to be happy and be the best we can be
But to wait for the right time whenever that will be
But to be all in because I feel you are the one

To the girl who makes me gay
In the right time, everything will be fine
In the right time, everything will be better
If that time comes, I'll still be all in
Regardless how long or what age we'll be
You'll always be my true happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment