Tuesday, January 19

Regardless

Guess it's all a test to strengthen us
Guess we need a break to see outside us
Guess we're lost but found something in us
Guess it's never too late to break and rebuild

Never say goodbye, it's not done
Never doubt, it will be better this time
Never lose hope, a rainbow awaits
Never give up, because I won't

Every end is a new beginning
Every tear drop is waterfall
Every felt pain is happiness all along
Every minute away brings me closer to you

Hoping that time would side on me
Hoping that there's a door to knock to
Hoping that there's still a great possibility
Hoping that the end was a great window

Could there be a way to fix this? Making a way.
Could I forgive myself for inflicting this? Making up now.
Could I be happy again with you? Happy regardless.
Could there be a second chance? Will never get tired.

I promise, I'll deliver.
Regardless the outcome,
It's for the best of us

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like she enjoyed breaking your heart,  but you're still in love with the mess,

    Looking for unknown forgiveness from a stone heart of hers
    Oh boy,  you can be happy even without her,
    Viscous cycle of falling in love, she tear it down and you rebuild it again,
    Everybody deserves a second chance, just never get tired rebuilding it over and over again.

    You will always be the one,
    One of her biggest fears, one of her mess,  one of her mistakes but
    Undeniably, one of her greatest love.

    ReplyDelete