Wednesday, August 10

[Song] I Finally Found You

verse:
enchant me with that precious smiles
catch me with your loving arms
i'd walk with you a thousand miles
it's you i don't want to harm

refrain:
i've been in the dark
looking for someone to pick me up
but now everything's so bright
'coz i know you are mrs. right

chorus:
i don't want to play hide and seek
for a girl like you is impossible to find
i don't want to leave you behind
'coz you are the most valuable that's mine
i'll be afraid when you'll be gone
'coz i know, i finally found you

bridge:
whenever you're in the dark
i'll be the one to pick you up
i'll be always around, always by your side
making sure you always wear your perfect smile
for i've been in the dark
and you've pick me up
and now everything's so bright
'coz you know and i know
we're each others right

No comments:

Post a Comment