Wednesday, August 10

[Song] Memory

[Verse]
I am dynamic, Oh no, not static
I move because of you, I function 'coz you need me to
I keep my best smile worn, I am great when I'm with you

[Refrain]
I've been here, always here
Please tell me I'm doing the right things
Give me a sign, give me a word
'Coz I know you're right for me


[Chorus]
I don't want to be just part of your memory
FOr I know I can be that missing piece you've been searching
And you are the one I've been praying for so long
The risk I want to take, the one part of my fate
It is you, It is you, It is you

[Verse]
I am all-giving, oh no, not asking
I give everything to you, I want to see your smile too
I look for you from afar, making sure you're away from harm

[Refrain]

[Chorus]

[Outro]
You are everything I know I need
You are everything I want to be with
You are the one I waited for so long
You are the one I always wished for
Tell me if I'd be just a part of your memory
Because I want to be the man you've always need
I want to be a part of your Now and Future
I want to be You and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment